Thursday, July 15, 2010

On a Roll to Lose These Rolls.....

1kg loss this week, which takes my overall loss to 11.8kgs. I feel like such a fake, as I have lost this weight before! Why on earth do I keep gaining it back & then having to relose it!?!?! NEVER AGAIN! I am never going back!
Anyway, I am well on target for my 2010 challenge. I have lost 5.9kgs in the last 4 weeks, so well on my way to losing 30kgs by Christmas - only 24.1kgs to go in 24 weeks! A big ask, but I can bloody well do it!! I will try my absolute hardest!!!
As for the last week, must admit I haven't been perfect. Had a few wines on a couple of nights, when I had resolved myself to only have wine once a week. The husband has been a terrible influence, and I think he can see it in his own weight loss results (he had a loss of a 100gms this week!). The problem is definitely not the wine - the problem is I just cannot stop eating whilst drinking wine!!! So once a week is definitely a good choice for me!
TTOM also arrived on Monday, so I did sneak a few of party sized chocolates. Don't know why I have said "sneak" - I was honest with myself & tracked it! So, overall it was an okay week. I went over points a couple of times & didn't exercise due to the pain with my heel spur in my good foot, so I am happy with the kilo loss. I've also just worked out that I have lost 17.4% of the overall amount I need to lose! Not too shabby!!
Have just been shopping & bought myself some new Asics runners, so will attempt the xtrainer today to see how my foot goes.
Onwards & downwards......

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the 1kg loss esp with the drinking and TOM
    I really think you can reach your Dec goal.

    You are ahead of target.
    K.eep it up...
    Proud of you

    ReplyDelete