Well, I am OVER it! Finally the penny has dropped, and I am over being fat! I am over looking at myself in the mirror & being horrified at what I have become. Enough is bloody enough! It's time!
Driving on the way to my WW meeting this morning, I was thinking of myself as "The Little Engine That Could". As long as I keep trying & persisting, I will get there one day! A spectacular gain of 3.9kg this morning, meaning a total of 9.8kg gained in 3 months! It's amazing how completely off the rails both hubby and I went as soon as we learned of his redundancy at work. Looking back at my last post on this blog, it seems I had an inkling that I would turn to wine & chocolate to cope, and sure enough, I did with a vengeance!
Driving on the way to my WW meeting this morning, I was thinking of myself as "The Little Engine That Could". As long as I keep trying & persisting, I will get there one day! A spectacular gain of 3.9kg this morning, meaning a total of 9.8kg gained in 3 months! It's amazing how completely off the rails both hubby and I went as soon as we learned of his redundancy at work. Looking back at my last post on this blog, it seems I had an inkling that I would turn to wine & chocolate to cope, and sure enough, I did with a vengeance!
The good news is that hubby has a new job, and he starts this Monday!!!

>
So glad Hubby got a job....such a stressful time
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see your blogging again and back on track....
sorry I havent been round....MIL died and so been dealing with that but now you are blogging I will be checking in every day