Made my next goal for 2010 - 15kgs gone. Of course, I had hit this goal last year before we went to Malaysia!!
700gms lost this week. Expected a bit more, but with my weekend blowouts, I am thankful I am having regular losses.
I really have to try & stay focussed and not lose track this week. We have just found out this morning that hubby's job is being made redundant & he finishes up at the end of April. Just a major upheaval when the bread winner of the family is jobless! My maternity leave is up next month, so if worse comes to worst, I can always go back to work (I was initially going to resign & not go back!). Hopefully I won't get stressed and turn to wine & chocolate to cope!!!!
Anyway, onwards & downwards....

>
Oh Jules
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about hubby's job....I know how that feels
I hope he finds something quick and you don't have to return to work
keep up the great job on the weight loss front...be determined and try to focus on that and not the stress ....thinking of u