Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Looooooong Week!

Oh God, what an extremely long week it has been!
I have been super fantastic with my WW this week, and only had a drink on one occasion - dinner at my Mum & Dad's on Sunday night with the whole family. I was even a really girl good & bought a new wine advertised in the WW magazine - Lindemans Early Harvest. I saw it in the mag months ago, but my local bottleshops have only just got it in stock. It's low cal & low alcohol, but it's nice, and a good change from the Yellowglen Jewel range (also low cal & low alcohol), which I was really tiring of. Lindemans also do a sparkling which is nice & light.
Anyway, things have been going great, and bang, after dinner Sunday night Owen starts vomiting. Then Monday morning at 3am I wake with the runs, and the vomiting follows not long after. Later Monday afternoon Aidan starts with the vomiting. Oh joy! Tuesday, just when I thought he was better, Owen gets the runs! It is now Wednesday, I am still a bit queasy, Owen has recovered, Aidan still has the runs & now Callum has the runs. Paige had just come home early from school with tummy pains. Fortunately it seems to have passed Greg by. Would be terrible for him to be sick in his first week at a new job!!
The one upside of the whole saga is I am going to have a brilliant loss at WI tomorrow. I was doing so well anyway that I knew the loss would be a good one, but this has just given it a huge boost. Not something I would wish on anyone for weight loss though!!!
It's nice to know that things have finally clicked & I am back into WW with gusto. I committed to get there! Even if there are hiccups on the way, I will win!
Onwards & downwards......

1 comment:

  1. How horrible to have everyone and you sick with tummy bug
    Nothing worse

    Hope you all get better soon

    ReplyDelete