Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Goals for the Remainder of 2010

Forgot to mention in my previous post the 2 extremely hard goals I have set myself. Might as well aim for the stars! I have my 20 year High School reunion at the beginning of September, and I will lose15kgs before then! A week later I go on holidays for 2 weeks, but then when I return from holidays, I will lose another 15kgs before Christmas! That means I have 26 weeks (not counting the 2 weeks I am away on holidays) to lose 30 kilos. Easy!!! (yeah right!) As long as I keep my head where it is now, I will be cruising (and as long as I keep off the bloody wine!).

1 comment:

  1. sound like good goals

    I hear the wine can do big damage.

    I hope you don't go off track for holidays I did that and never got back on and gained back the 30kg I lost

    ReplyDelete