On Sunday we had friends over for a BBQ, and I had my low joule champers (God Bless Yellowglen Jewel!! - 4.5pts for the whole bottle!), and had a bit too much of the dips & bread, but my downfall was not tracking!!!
Come Monday, I battled with those inner demons! In the past, I would have given in to temptation, and thought "stuff it". I would have usually written off the whole week because of a bad couple of days, and started afresh after weigh in on Thursday. Monday afternoon I remember standing infront of the kitchen pantry, cup of coffee in one hand, and the box of Ferreros in the other. My thinking was that I had to eat the other 11 of them so that I wouldn't be tempted by them anymore!!! What the f***?? It was the HARDEST thing for me to put them back in the cupboard!! I made up my mind to stay on track, work that little bit harder, and minimise any gain I would have at weigh in.
And the proof is in the pudding. At my meeting this morning, I had a loss of 200gms! Unbelieveable! And I have now reached my 10% goal!! 200gms was all I needed!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO! Just goes to show how being overweight is such a mental problem. I overcame those demons this week, and I know they will rear their ugly heads ALL THE TIME, but I am strong enough to battle through, and get to goal! I feel like I am on cloud nine!!!
Until next week.....Onwards & downwards...

>
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!JULES you rock!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you putting the choc back...must admit I do love them..
A loss and 10% fantastic ...still on track for your trip
You rock