Had a great loss this week of 1.1kgs. Things are going really well, and I am feeling really in control of everything. As long as I keep tracking my points, I will be fine!
I had some thoughts during the week about revising my goal weight to 75kgs. Hubby had suggested that once I was at this weight, I could look at getting the boob reduction/lift I wanted, which would probably shed an extra 10kgs from me to get to the WW goal weight. Think I will just stick with the 65kgs, and we'll see how it goes when I get closer to it.
Had one major blow out last Thursday night. I had a couple of glasses of wine, and as usual, I can't stop eating once the wine hits my lips!! Made up for it in the following days, but this has happened 2 weeks running now, and it has to stop!!
I bought a WW pedometer at last week's meeting. My leader has a pedometer challenge running in the group, and I was shocked to total up my last week's efforts to see I had walked over 35kms without even trying! I now wear my pedometer all day every day. I clip it to my pajamas when I get out of bed first thing in the morning.
Unfortunately our treadmill died last night! ARGH, I am devastated, as I don't know what I will do without it. I paid a visit to Workout World this afternoon, but there were so many treadmills to choose from, and I didn't have appropriate footwear on, so we'll return on Sunday with our runners on & make a purchase. It will be nice to have a brand new "fandangle" treadmill, instead of our old Asian eBay cheapy.
Have my MIL's 60th Birthday party this weekend. It starts at 2pm, with roast dinner at 5pm (talk about dragging it out!), so for 3 hours there will be nibbles & dips - will have to make sure that I steer clear. Might even pack myself a container of carrot sticks to munch on.
Until next week.... onwards & downwards....

>
You are doing so well....
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the treadmill trying...
Shame it died but you do have your new baby...
I hear a lot of people saying when they drink alcohol it is hard to control their food...if you are finding it a issue maybe not have any....gasp hehee.... till you leave for your trip that way you will get the most out of this weight loss journey...
Don't forget to drink lots of water at the party that will fill you up :-)
Hi Jules
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that there is a blog award waiting for you at my blog
Enjoy
www.kathiejourney.com