I don't know what has come over me, but I am REALLY in "the zone" at the moment! And I don't want it to end!!!!! Hopefully it won't for a while yet. I just wanted to write in my blog today (as I usually just post on Thursdays which are my weigh in days), because IF I become derailed, I want to be able to look back & inspire myself to keep going!
I had a wardrobe cleanout, and tried everything on. And have a bag of clothes to take to the op shop that are too big for me! OH JOY!! I have kept one pair of size 26 pants to remind me of what I do not want to wear ever again!! My size 18 jeans I used to wear even fit me again (albiet a little bit tightly!).
And I just feel so much lighter. Although I have had a tough week with sick kids & not enough sleep (so my eyes are hanging out my head!), I just feel terrific! I am sure I have a spring in my step!
And, I am not sure if I have admitted it before in my blog or not, but..... "My name's Julie and I am a serial weigher!". Yes, I have to weigh myself daily! And nightly!! Every morning when I get up & every night before I go to bed, I jump on the scales to see how I am going. Now, according to many Weight Watchers, it is a cardinal sin to have "sneaky" weigh ins, but I think it helps me along the way. If I have had too many carbs, or too much food in general, it shows on the scales! And when the numbers are showing a loss, it spurs me on to keep going. When the numbers are showing a gain, it spurs me on to get my arse into gear & step it up a notch. Surely, that has to be a good thing?!?!?
And speaking of sneaky weighing, this morning I weighed 116.2kgs on my home scales! WHOOO HOOO!! I have not been that light for an eternity (well about 18mths anyway!). I can usually expect a 1.5kg gain on the WW scales from that (with brekkie, clothing & shoes), so that would mean about 117.7kgs - still a loss of over a kilo. Let's hope I still weigh that in the morning! Fingers crossed!

>
I am a serial weigher as well
ReplyDeleteIt helps me to know what causes gains and so on
i am so glad you are in the zone
Keep it up...
I remember you were doing fab before you fell preg with Owen...Keep it up you will get there