
I was quite shocked to weigh in this morning at my meeting & have a loss of 1.2kgs. The last weekend was a blow out in points for me. I had cheesecake, chocolate cake & some wine, and went well over my points both Saturday & Sunday. I did however track everything, so I knew I had to be super good the rest of the days.
I have now lost a grand total of 13kgs. I have hit my 5th goal of getting under 120kgs. My next goal is my 10% loss (13.2kgs) so only have 200gms to reach that, which I WILL do next week! I am feeling so positive & fantastic, and my clothes are starting to get looser!
We've spent a small fortune on some new fitness equipment after the treadmill died last week - we have a new treadmill, and an elliptical trainer being delivered & installed tomorrow! Hubby and I cannot wait! It's been a long week without exercise (but a good rest for my ankle!). Pictures of our new babies above!!Onwards & downwards!!!

>
Ohhhh I like ....mind you I hate those eclip trainers....they are a killer...my knees hated them too....I am thinking it will be great for your ankle...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your babies...at least they don't wake up thru the night :p