Thursday, August 06, 2009

10kgs Gone Forever!

Loss of 800gms this week, and I have hit my 10kg goal. YAY! I had a blowout on Friday night with a family dinner here, consisting of pizza & wine, so I am extremely happy that my hard work in the days afterwards has paid off!
I managed to get on the treadmill the last 2 days. A slow start to exercising that I hope I can maintain.
Goals for this week - keep exercising, watch my water intake (I have been slipping a bit), and add some fruit to my diet. I am great at eating lots of vegies, but don't really eat fruit during the winter - something I will try hard to amend this week.
Onwards & downwards......

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jules that is wonderful...congrats
    Hey Navel Oranges are in season and they are so yummy at he moment...Well done on your loss

    ReplyDelete