Have had to weigh in at home AGAIN today! I miss my meetings!!! Owen was up with a temperature at 4.30am this morning, and is unwell, I am tired & trying to get in a nap, so the meeting just had to be missed. I lost 400gms this week. I really didn't deserve to lose anything, as I have been eating like a horse. Aidan has been ravenous, obviously going through a growth spurt, which has had repurcussions on my appetite! Unfortunately I have been too lazy to track, which is usually a big downfall of mine - when I don't track, I usually have a gain! But, I know that I am WW for the rest of my life, and if I have to eat a lot to accomodate the growth spurts of Aidan, then so be it. I'll still get to goal - the tortoise always win the race!!
I made a big pot of point-free vegie soup last night & now the colder weather is approaching, I will be able to make all the yummy low fat soups I used to make. Mmmmm..... looking forward to it!
I have just realised I only have 900gms to get to my next goal - my 10kg loss. Whooo hooo! Will have to make sure I am super good this week & achieve it. Next goal after that is 10% loss of my body weight.
On the home front, the kids have gone back to school after the holidays. Although it is nice to get back into a routine again, I miss having them home, and the lazy mornings in our pajamas! Owen is just absolutely lost without them! Aidan has started rolling around the floor!! Where has my newborn baby gone? They grow far too quick for my liking! Photo following of him rolling around (whilst watching the Biggest Loser in the background..haha).
Was also Callum's birthday party last Sunday. We had to delay it til the end of the school holidays so his friends could make it. Here he is blowing out the candles to his Wendy's ice cream cake, which I must say was YUMMY!

>
Hey Julie
ReplyDeleteAidan is just gorgeous
and Callum looked like he enjoyed his birthday
Well done on the loss this week
Keep at it and it wont catch up with you :-)