Friday, April 03, 2009

Having a Whine About Wine!!!

Have had a brilliant week, and I am totally back in the WW "zone". I have been waiting these last 10 weeks for it to "click" with me, and it FINALLY has! Lost 2.2kgs at weigh in yesterday, which I am extremely happy with. Hit my 5% goal (5% of my bodyweight lost).

My water intake this week has been superb, but I have not bothered with the treadmill. I just think I need to get my head around the eating & drinking part first, then I will move onto the exercise when I am in full swing. I have been drinking about 4 litres of water a day, and it's funny how quickly you become used to it! I take my water bottle with me everywhere now!

However, after a fantastic week, Greg wants to have a wine last night! ARGHH! So, of course I give in & we have a couple of wines, and I TOTALLY blow my points for the day, so now I have to work extra hard all this week to make up for it. I am so disappointed in myself for being so weak & not standing up to him. I really do need to stock up on the Yellowglen Jewel Champagne, as it is low in alcohol & low in points (4.5pts for the whole bottle). One good thing that did come from it, was that I tracked the points. Usually I would just wipe off the whole day and start from scratch. BUT the new me has to be accountable, and I am going to make sure when it comes to weigh in next Thursday I will have made up those extra points, and it shouldn't affect my weight loss.

School holidays start today... YAY! So happy to have the older two kids home. Also, no snacks & lunches to make, no rushed mornings, no running around to after school activites - WHOO HOOO!

1 comment:

  1. I love school holidays too.
    Fantastic loss well done
    Great job on tracking even though you went over your points...if you hadnt tracked it could have been so much worse

    ReplyDelete