
My little boy turns 8 today! God, I feel so bloody old! Where did the years go??? They've just flown by. He was so very excited last night & then this morning jumped into our bed at the crack of dawn! He is having an iceskating party with his school friends at the end of the school holidays.
I am pleased to report a loss of 1.1kgs today. I didn't stay for the meeting as it would have been way too hard with all 4 kids. Extremely happy as it keeps me on track for my new challenge, which is to be under 100kgs by Christmas. I have worked out that I need to average a loss of at least 700g for the next 38 weeks to be on target - extremely achieveable! I have posted a copy of my chart to the left, and have this stuck on my fridge to keep my accountable (along with some fat photos!).
Now, there's a hard week ahead... EASTER! And of course, the thing I love most in the world is chocolate! And Easter eggs are just my absolute favourite. I'm going to treat myself to a bunny though, and will savour every mouthful!!! We are heading to our van on the coast for the Easter break, and of course, that means drinking! Going to have to be on my very best behaviour!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment