Thank God that Easter is over. We spent the long weekend at our caravan, and I consumed a bit too much food & alcohol. And besides the chocolate, I must say I am proud of myself for my food choices. I stayed away from any chips or anything with a high fat content, and stuck to my rice crackers, low fat dips, etc.
Have decided to log my weight from home this week. It is just far too difficult to get out to the meeting with the 4 kids during school holidays. My home scales read the same as the WW ones last week, so I trust they are acurate. Happy to report a 400gm loss this week. Although not huge, much better than the gain I expected. I am still on track with my 25kgs by Christmas goal.
Water & tracking are going great, so it's time to start the exercising. I will get stuck into that as of Monday when the kids are back at school & I can get into some sort of routine.
Onwards & downwards..........

>
Well done Jules
ReplyDeleteIt is quite difficult with little ones isn't it
YOu are doing great
Keep it up