We've been away for a lonnngggg weekend to Mount Gambier in S.A. which was lovely. We were going to go to Robe, but I couldn't find any available accomodation with a swimming pool. I tried my hardest to be good foodwise, and was most of the time, except where wine or champagne was involved. I have really noticed that as soon as wine passes my lips, I need something to eat, and I make the worst food choices. I have therefore decided there will be NO MORE WINE for me. This is going to be soooo very tough, because I have really become to love my glass of white in the evenings when all the kids are in bed. Will just have to have a cuppa instead.
Another area I have really fallen down in is my water consumption. I have really struggled with this, and when I think about it, it is amazing my breastmilk hasn't been affected by my lack of water intake.
Goals this week are:-
- to drink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day, and not have any Diet Coke until this is done!
- get on the treadmill for a MINIMUM of 30 mins a day - NO EXCUSES!
- track religiously every morsel of food that enters my mouth
It's easy really! And I think now I have made the mental decision to stay away from wine, I will find it a lot easier as I have really struggled with my evenings.

>
No comments:
Post a Comment