We had a glorious time! A whole month of relaxing. The kids had an absolute ball, although their behaviour left a lot to be desired, but what do we expect when they are going to bed at 10pm every night!!
It took us all a week once home to get back into our proper routine, including 7pm bedtimes. Callum started back at school last week - my big Grade 1 boy!! And Paige started Prep last Monday!!! She was so excited, and is loving it. It is only half days this week, so she might not be loving it so much once she has full days next week!
Owen is growing so very big, and is eating three meals a day plus snacks now. He has started sleeping through the night with the help from controlled crying, but we are still having problems getting him to settle by himself when he initially goes to bed for the night.
I started back at WW last Thursday & was pleasantly surprised I had only gained 4.7kgs in the 7 weeks I hadn't been to my meetings. I was expecting far worse, but still, I have a lot of work ahead of me to reach the goals I have set myself this year, which are:-
- Goal 1: Get back under 110kgs
- Goal 2: Reach 25kgs Lost (106.9kgs)
- Goal 3: Reach 30kgs Lost (101.9kgs)
- Goal 4: Get under 100kgs & in Double Digits (This is my BIGGEST goal!!)
- Goal 5: Reach 35kgs Lost (96.9kgs)
- Goal 6: Reach 40kgs Lost (91.9kgs)
- Goal 7: Reach 45kgs Lost (86.9kgs)
- Goal 8: Reach 50kgs Lost (81.9kgs)
I would REALLY love to be 80kgs by the end of 2008, and even less if I really work hard at it. And you know what - I AM GOING TO DO IT!!! I cannot imagine what it would be like to tell people that I have lost 50kgs!!!! Just amazing! And I cannot even imagine how good I would look & feel.
Anyway, this week I have been struggling, not with eating but just with tracking, as I haven't had access to my online tracker, and I am absolutely LOST without it! I will be rejoining WW Unlimited tomorrow, so I will be able to track 100% again, which is what I need to keep me in line. Good news also is that hubby is back into it again as well, which makes it so much easier for me without any temptation.
I'll update tomorrow with my first week's weigh in results. I had a sneak weigh in this morning & it is looking good, so will have to keep my fingers crossed.
Onwards & Downwards.....
Our little Christmas darling, Owen (who also played Baby Jesus at Christmas Eve Mass!)
Our three gorgeous kids!
A very excited Paige on her first day of school
Big Prep Girl Paige & Big Grade 1 Boy Callum.
>

No comments:
Post a Comment