Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 22 - Next Goal Reached!!! YAY Under 110kgs FINALLY!!

I had a terribly disheartening week, the week before last. After putting in a lot of effort, I gained 200g, and was very upset & confused by it all. I was aware TTOM was on its way & affecting my emotions, but I was ready to chuck in the towel.
However, I kept plodding along & this week had a loss of 600g to FINALLY get me to the one goal I had been waiting a year on reaching - getting under 100kgs. I now weigh 109.9kgs.. whoo hoooo!
We are heading off the Gold Coast this weekend for a 5 night holiday. Although I will not be tracking, I plan on making wise food choices, and doing lots of swimming & walking to work off any extra treats I may be consuming. And when I return I am going to look into swapping from Points to Core, just for the extra flexibility over the Christmas period, especially when we will be down the caravan in Ocean Grove over January.
Onwards & downwards.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:10 pm

    Julie - are you ever coming back? Hope it is all going well for you.

    ReplyDelete