I had my first weigh in this morning & had a terrific loss of 2kgs! Total gone now is 19kgs. If only every week was like the last. This week I have signed back up to WW Unlimited, and now I have access to my invaluable WW online tracker to keep tally of my daily/weekly points. I am lost without it!
One disappointment is our new leader at my meetings. The last leader left at the end of the year, and she was so bright & bubbly & just basically terrific. This new one is so dull & lifeless and just such a big change, so I am going to find it a challenge to stay at the meetings with her being the leader.
I am feeling soooo very motivated & it's great to be back into it. BRING IT ON I say!!!

>
Well done! That's awesome, stick with it, dont worry about the leader! Look at as another challenge you will be able to beat.
ReplyDelete