Thursday, February 28, 2008

60 Weeks on Weight Watchers!!!!!!

This week is my 60th week on Weight Watchers! WOW!!! I am so very proud of myself for having stuck with it.... for the duration of my third pregnancy, throughout ankle surgery, rehabilitation & the related pain & suffering that went with it. Okay, so I thought I would be further along than only 20kgs gone, but this is a life time & lifestyle change, and it is not something that can be done overnight.

Unfortunately last week I gained a kilo. We now have to weigh with our shoes on at our meetings (for Health & Safety reasons), and my Birkenstocks weighed 400gms, so I gained 600gms, which was pretty good considering the atrocious weekend I had away.

This week I lost 700gms. I had been expecting a bigger loss (the scales throughout the week were showing a better result), but I am about to get my period any second now, and it has bloated me (and I feel crampy, cranky & just plain shithouse!), so I can hopefully expect a very nice loss next week, if I keep to my excellent eating, terrific water intake & regular exercise.

In regards to my shite ankle, I have made an appointment to see my surgeon at the end of March to find out what action we will take due to the painful clicking in my ankle joint. Ah, the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment