On Sunday at Owen's Christening, I let myself be a little naughty with some Mars Bar Slice, chocolate cake & trifle, but I had planned for that, and so was okay about it. But on Monday my Mum dropped in left over trifle (what the hell was she thinking????) and of course, I ate it ALL! Then Tuesday I had some girlfriends over from work for a morning tea/lunch catch up. My intentions were good, as I prepared by making up a platter of breads, ham, cheese, low fat dips, tomato, cucumber, avocado, which I consumed along with the following:- mini sausage rolls, mini quiches, hot dogs, caesar salad, scones with butter, and banana cake. Not only did I eat all of that non stop all day, I ate it all night as well, and washed it down with wine!!!
Yesterday started badly by me having a coffee with another scone, but I felt so terrible I got up & put all the left overs in the bin, and was well behaved the rest of the day.
So, today is a new day, a new week & time to get serious. There is absolutely no way I can make my Christmas goal of getting under 100kg, as that would mean I need to lose 12kgs in 8 weeks. However, I can at least lose another 5-7kgs. AND I WILL DO IT!!!
I am going to get back on the treadmill this week, and ease myself into it, and track every morsel of food that enters my mouth! And this horrible photo below (taken last Sunday at the Christening), I am sticking to the wall infront of the treadmill, to remind me why I need to do this!
Onwards and downwards........

>
No comments:
Post a Comment