Thursday, November 01, 2007

Week 18 - Total of 21kgs Gone Forever

Had a great loss this week of 1.3kgs. Was a bit shocked as we went out last night for Greg's birthday (which is today) and I had a gourmet pizza, wine & mud cake with ice cream as well. I also went out for lunch, although I did have a salad. Anyway, not complaining & totally happy with the result. Really going to try & get exercising, as my ankle is improving daily.
I now have only 900g to go to get under that damn 110kg mark!! I was only 200g away from it last year, and it just seems to be where I get stuck! It's a bummer that I won't make my 100kg mark by Christmas, but I am going to bust my bum to get as close as possible! It's not a race anyway, as I am in this for the long haul, for the rest of my life, so I happy plodding along.
We had a lovely weekend down Ocean Grove, and are heading back there again for this long weekend (Cup Day). Greg has to work Monday so will be driving back for that, but the kids have days off school & Kinder, so we will relax & hopefully there will be plenty of sunshine! The big challenge for me this week will be Tuesday - Melbourne Cup Day. We are coming home early from the caravan & having friends over for the day, so there will be lots of champers & food! I am determined to be good! God bless Yellowglen Jewel champagne - low calories & low alcohol! Have just bought 6 bottles of it from Coles!!!
Onwards & downwards (and hopefully downwards under 110kg next week!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment