Friday, October 12, 2007

Week 15 - Gain of 1.1kgs

Unfortunately I had a gain this week, which was disappointing, but I must admit I did let out a sigh of relief, as I thought it might have been more! I haven't tracked for over 2 weeks, and had MANY evening snacks and glasses of wine, so it was to be expected. In the past I probably would have given up now, disheartened by gaining, but now it just makes me all the more determined to keep on track. Going to work really hard at sticking to my points 100% this week, so I can have a really good loss & get things moving again. Only 10 or so weeks until Christmas, and I don't think I will make my goal of getting to 100kgs by then, but I am going to give it a bloody good try!!!! Onwards & downwards.......
My leg is still rapidly improving every day, so much so that I am shocked that it is just over 2 weeks since I had surgery! I have a feeling that things are really going to be great now that plate has been removed (fingers crossed). The following photos show one of the x-rays that were taken on the day of my surgery (before the front plate was removed), and also one of my puffy yukky ankle taken this morning... lovely (not!).


No comments:

Post a Comment