Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 16 - A Disappointing 500g Loss, But Total Overall 20kgs!

At my meeting this morning I had a loss of 500g. I was so extremely disappointed, which I don't understand, because I was so naughty on the weekend (chips, lollies, champers!), so I should be thankful it wasn't a gain! Our WW leader also reminded us all of what 500g is - a tub of margarine, and when you think of it like that, it makes it seem like a lot! I have to also remember it took me the last 3 weeks to gain 1.1kgs, so it might take just as long to lose it again!
AND I am know back to my 20kg goal. I was 131.9kgs when I started on WW, and I am now EXACTLY 20kgs less. Gotta be happy about that!
The leg is still rapidly improving. Saw the physio for the first time this morning (I have cancelled my last 2 appointments with him!) and it was extremely painful. I'll be seeing him twice a week now for the next month. I cannot wait until I get back on my treadmill!!
We have Owen's Christening this Sunday and we're having a BBQ with family & friends. I am going to start saving up my points now so I can have some little indulgences! Some dessert and of course, some champers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment