Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 2 - Loss of 1.5kgs, Total 2.7kgs

I have really struggled this week. I just want to eat & eat & eat. And if anything "naughty" is in the house, then I will devour it! Luckily when I scour the cupboards and the fridge in search of something, there are only good options for me to chose from. I was not confident going to my meeting this morning, especially with 2 nights this week eating out (although I made good choices), but to my surprise I had a loss of 1.5kgs! I couldn't believe it! Obviously the breastfeeding is assisting my weightloss (and the reason for my increased appetite of course), but if this keeps up, then I am breastfeeding Owen until he is 18!!!!!
We were very lucky this week & were able to purchase $39 airfares to the Gold Coast!! So we are going back to Qld for 5 nights on December 1st, and we have booked the same gorgeous 2 storey penthouse apartment in Broadbeach. The kids are very excited, as they absolutely loved our trip to Qld last year, and they can't believe they will actually be flying in a plane this time (we drove to Qld last year). Owen will be 6 months old by then, so at a cute age to be taking to the pool & beach, etc.
I remember when we went to Qld in November last year, although I was still overweight, I felt great because I had lost 22kg. And I wasn't worried about getting in my bathers at the pool and the beach. This time, I want to be nearly at 100kgs (10kgs less than last year) - that's my goal anyway. Hopefully this time I won't be coming back from Qld and announcing I am pregnant like last year!!!
We are still continuing to plan out our dinners for every night of the week from all my Weight Watchers recipe books. We had some lovely ones in the last week - "Lemon Chicken & Couscous" from "The Ultimate Family Cookbook" and "Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice" from "The Extremely Contented Tummy Cookbook".

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:12 pm

    hi jules,

    well done on great weight loss. i am 29 weeks along and just can't wait to go back to ww. i have gained 4kg so far and have stuck with the core plan so far.

    you will have no worries getting to 100kg by december

    good luck

    oh, and baby owen is absolutly gorgeuos.

    cheers]
    rachx

    ReplyDelete