Well, the first week is over, and unfortunately I am not finding it as easy as I have in the past. I am just so very hungry with breastfeeding! I have been making wise food choices though, and it has obviously worked - resulting in a 1.2kg loss this week. Our new treadmill is wonderful, and although I struggled with it initially due to my sore ankle, I am now up to 20 minute stints on it, and hopefully that will improve now that I am back to seeing my physio again (after having a 6 week break due to Owen's birth).
I have been sitting down every Sunday for the last 2 weeks and planning out the whole week's dinners by picking recipes from Weight Watchers Cook Books. It has just made life so much easier without having to pick my brain day to day deciding what to have for dinner, and we are eating such a huge variety of delicious dinners - it is wonderful and something I hope to continue.

>
Hey Jules - congratulations on the birth of Owen, what a cutie!! Glad to see you back blogging and going to WW. Looks like you're already making tracks on the 20kg for Christmas - I hope you achieve this! Keep up the great work - especially all the treadmill action. :-)
ReplyDeleteTrisca.. xo