Thursday, July 19, 2007

Small Gain - Yippee!!

I had a small gain of 0.3kgs this week. Silly me had 2 large cappuccinos before weigh in, so that definitely could have equated to 300 grams!!! I am extremely happy because I ate & drank whatever I wanted to on Saturday, but then worked really hard all week to counteract it, and it has obviously paid off. If I keep it up this week, I am sure I will have a big loss. Still, I have lost 2.4kgs in three weeks whilst eating like a horse, which is an excellent effort!
The big catastrophe of the week was that our home scales broke! I hate not being able to weigh myself every morning and know where I am at. I was expecting a huge gain this week, which is why I wasn't caring that I had the coffees before weigh in, but if I had of been able to weigh myself this morning I would have seen that wasn't the case, and just restricted myself to my cereal for brekkie.
I have been making an effort to get on the treadmill every single day, even if it is only for 10 minutes. Unfortunately last night I was unable to due to the incredible pain in my ankle causing me to limp badly. It was the final straw and I have booked in to see the orthopaedic specialist to have the metal ware removed from my ankle ASAP. It is going to be extremely difficult being on crutches with a newborn, but I have to have it done, and the sooner the better!
Unfortunately the baby has been sick the last couple of days, and hubby has been home sick for 4 days now. I am exhausted due to the extremely broken sleeps I am having trying to comfort the baby, and am so very proud of myself for not turning to bad food for comfort, which is so easy to do when tired and stressed.
Here's hoping for a very good loss next week to make up for this week. Onwards & downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment