Thursday, November 23, 2006

Week 30 - Welcome Back to Plateau Weight

Weelllllllll, I had a gain of 900 grams this week and am very disappointed in myself. I am back to the weight I was during my big plateau. But really, I should be thankful that it wasn't worse! Reasons I gained this week are:-
  • I didn't track my points at all
  • I didn't exercise at all (except for one small walk!)
  • ate takeaway Indian (including the worst dish - Butter chicken) on Sat night
  • ate takeaway pizza & pasta last night
  • ate the biggest piece of cheesecake Sunday afternoon
  • ate bowls of icecream nearly every night of the week
  • ate a box of chocolate scorched almonds on Tuesday
  • ate a couple of mini sized Mars Bars, Kit Kats and chocolate biscuits

The good things I did this week (and there was only ONE):-

  • Drank lots of water!

Unfortunately my hubby has lost the plot also since our trip to Qld and has gained a significent amount. But we have both agreed to get back on trap and stop the nonsense!

In regards to the pregnancy, thankfully I am starting to feel less nausea. However the tiredness hasn't yet eased up and I am absolutely exhausted, especially with my 11pm finishes at work.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:10 am

    Hi Jules,

    I've just been reading your blog. Can't believe the similarities between us. I also live in Melb, have 2 kids (not pregnant), started WW at 131.7kgs and am 35. Also having trouble getting off a plateu. Am stuck at 117kgs but really want to get nearer to 110 for xmas. Stick at it, you have done so well so far, good luck
    Louie

    ReplyDelete