Thursday, November 09, 2006

Week 28 - The Result from My 2 Week Qld Holiday!

I had a gain of 900 grams today! Absolutely devestated, but I can't expect to eat & drink what I want for 13 days and not gain anything. So really, I should be thankful it was under a kilo!
Feeling like crap with the morning sickness, so it is taking all my willpower to stay in control, but I am, which is a huge achievement! I am desperate to reach my next goal of getting under 110kg, so am going to work hard to get there in the next few weeks.
Once again, onwards and downwards!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jules!
    Now we are in the same boat, I hope you have more luck than I did sticking to ww while going through the first couple of months! if you want to chat e-mail me at
    melanie_j_marshall@hotmail.com
    I've also become a regular on the mums threads on the ww web iste, maybe that can help too!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:03 pm

    Well at least it is only a small gain and your back on track. I feel for you with the morning sickness its was the main thing I hated about pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete