Had a brilliant loss this week, which I am absolutely stoked about. I was really hoping to get under 110kg this week, but I have to be thankful for the huge amount I lost, and I'll lose that measly 200g next week to hit that goal.
Unfortunately I haven't started exercising again since our Qld holiday, so I will try & do some this week. I just feel so "blah" with the morning sickness (or I should say 'all day' sickness) and am exhausted beyond belief, especially since I have started working until 11pm at night!
AND I didn't track this week. I tried to do it all mentally in my head, and was worried it would backfire for me, but obviously I am doing it right! However, I will get back to tracking, as I know I am stricter on myself when I have everything written down.

>
Congrats Jules on the loss, its great that you are not letting the morning sickness get the better of you like it did me!
ReplyDeleteMel