Monday, December 04, 2006

FINALLY Back on the Wagon!!!

At last week's weigh in, I put on 400g. I was quite happy with that considering I had consumed 2 bowls of cereal, a bread roll and a bottle of water before weigh in. However, not happy that the scales are heading in the wrong direction.
I have just felt so tired and sick with this pregnancy, that I can't be bothered with anything at the moment. However, Sunday night in bed I made a promise to myself that I would begin tracking again from the next morning. And I woke up feeling much more happier with myself due to the fact I knew I was going to be back on track again. I need to track to see how I am going, and I know when I was in Qld I felt lost without tracking (after doing it for 6 months), so I am looking forward to getting back into it.

Well, after only one day of tracking I feel fantastic! I feel in control and am back to making wise food choices when thinking about how many points something is.
I was going to start my exercise regime this morning with aqua aerobics, but unfortunately yesterday I pulled a muscle in my bad ankle and could hardly walk! Visited the physio this morning, so it is much better, but am going to spend the morning icing it rather than working it.
I can't believe it is only 20 sleeps until Christmas! And only 18 sleeps until my baby girl turns 4 year old!!! Where did the year go??? It's good to know I am over 20 kilos lighter than I was last Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment