Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkkkk!!!

Well, back from our holiday to Queensland. And what a blast we had. Exhausting, but fun! And I had the best intentions of staying on track with WW whilst away, but after the first day it all went out the window! It was just too hard to keep track of points without my online tracker (never realised how much I rely on it!). So, unfortunately I just ate and drank what I wanted, although I tried not to go too overboard! I know for sure I consumed more than triple my sugar points per week in alcohol alone!
Fortunately we had heaps of exercise, with all the walking around the theme parks (Movieworld, Seaworld - twice, and Wet'n'Wild) and all the swimming & frolicking in the pool. The first week I attempted to get to a meeting in Port Macquarie, NSW, and when I turned up at the hall it was supposed to be in, there was no one there! I later found out they had changed the night of the meeting only the week before!!!
The second week I got lost on my way to a meeting on the Gold Coast, but eventually arrived and weighed in with a loss of 100 grams! To say I was stunned was an understatement!
However, home now and back on track!!!
Following is a picture of the kids on our first trip to Seaworld (we went twice!).

No comments:

Post a Comment