Monday, June 12, 2006

Virtual Julie



I have seen some other people on the Weight Watchers website who have created virtual models of themselves, so thought I would give it a go for a bit of fun.

First one is my goal weight - 70kg
Second is my start weight - 131.9kg

2 comments:

  1. tehehe, love the pink bikini!

    You have done so well in 6 weeks, what a great start! and your hubby must be feeling so much fitter with 20 kgs gone, what an inspiration!
    Keep up the good work, and all the other times at WW are just practice and learning experiances, onwards and downwards to a new you!
    Take it easy on you leg, Iam glad you are enjoying the aquarobics! And your daughter is adorable, I'm sure with learning new healthy lifestyle habits you are being a positive influence on the wholoe family!
    Keep on Going!
    Rae :)
    p.s found your blog cos i saw a lovely comment by you one Trisca's blog, so i thought i would stop on by!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules,
    seems so weird to call you this as that is what I call my daughter... Hope you are going well today, can you tell me where you did the virtual models, I have seen them on other blogs, but didn't know where to go to do them?
    Thanks,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete