I had my weekly weigh in today and I gained 300 grams. I was (and still am) absolutely devastated! I had my suspicions beforehand that I may gain, due to the fact I was a bit "lenient" with my sugar and alcohol points this week. It also didn't help that I was unable to get to the pool at all with the hubby out walking the 3 days of the long weekend, in his preparation for the Kokoda Trail in three weeks time. My son was also sick, so I couldn't get the kids into the creche at my pool (the pool being the only exercise I can do due to my recovery from my broken ankle). I am disappointed that I am limited in the types of exercise I can do, especially since I can't get on the floor to do any workouts on DVD or anything like that.
When I got home from the weigh in, it did cross my mind to "pig out" in retaliation as I would have in the past, but thankfully I realised what I was thinking was the wrong thing to do, and I made myself a healthy snack instead. I am going to work extra hard this week and get to the pool at least twice, and am determined to lose over a kilo next week!!! I still should be happy that I have lost 7.2kg in 7 weeks!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment