Friday, September 27, 2013

For F*ck's Sake Friday.... & Choosing My Hard!



It's Friday, and time to recap the week that was, and everything that has given me the shits!  Here's my instalment of FFS Friday....

Although it's only been 10 days since our return from Bali, it seems like it was months ago.... FFS

I've had nausea every morning since our return to Oz.... FFS

No, not pregnant, just obviously a "Bali Belly" tummy bug lingering.... FFS

It's school holidays and I am loving the sleep ins, and not having to make lunches & snacks for the kids... No FFS

But the noise in this house with the 4 kids home is unbelievable.... FFS

School holidays are the reason parents drink! ..... FFS

Actually KIDS are the reason parents drink!.....FFS

I love 10 pin bowling!! .... No FFS

But not the 4yo child who complains he is bored with it after 10 minutes.... FFS

School holiday bowling fun!
I've struggled to get my head out of holiday mode & to get off the nightly wine drinking.... FFS

And the snacking that goes with wine drinking.... FFS

And to get back into exercising..... FFS

The Western Warriors garage crew
Haven't been able to participate in our weekly Garage sessions with our workout group for AGES due to heel spurs & then Bali, and joined in on Saturday, and loved it..... No FFS

And did a 70km bike ride last Sunday & felt fantastic after it... No FFS

Have I mentioned how much I love being on the bike?... No FFS


There's nothing like trying on clothes in a store to make you realise it's time to get back on track... FFS

And realising that I am 10kgs heavier than my lightest weight on the 12wbt.....FFS

Time to sit & plan, write out goals, and pull my head out of my big fat arse... FFS

I have been reminding myself of the saying "Being overweight is hard.  Losing weight is hard.  Choose your hard".  I've chosen my hard.... No FFS



I officially only have 5 weeks of work left until I enter the world of unemployment!....FFS

I've been working since I was 17, so it's going to be strange not having an employer & a regular income coming in.... FFS

The thought of applying for jobs, then having job interviews scares the bejesus out of me!....FFS

I've been getting my Christmas shopping done before we are paupers and aim to have it all done by the end of October.... No FFS

I've wrapped my first couple of Christmas presents, to which 4yo Aidan exclaims we need to put up the Christmas tree..... FFS

I did actually consider it...... FFS

He says it's so he can hide under the tree - what the?... FFS

Unlike my Grinch of a husband, I love Christmas and everything that goes with it... No FFS

It's the AFL Grand Final tomorrow..... No FFS

And I'm working all day.... FFS


1st Xmas pressies wrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment