I stumbled across Michelle Bridge's 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) last week, and I've decided to give it a go. And after getting hubby to check it out, he's signed up for it as well. A bit pricey - cost us $200 each, so I've cancelled my WW subscriptions while I do this program for 3 months.
Michelle Bridge's is one of the trainers on Australian Biggest Loser, and her program runs for 12 weeks starting from 4th June. It's an exercise & food program, based on consuming only 1200 calories per day, and burning 500 calories 6 days a week with exercise.
In preparation (pre season she calls it) she sets a few tasks, like listing your excuses & your goals, cleaning out your pantry & just getting organised, etc to make sure you have everything ready to go to get you through the 12 weeks. In preparation, I had a HUGE pantry clean up yesterday. Fortunately we eat well in this house already, so I only needed to get rid of things like white rice, Jasmine rice, etc, and I put the kids junk in a container labelled "Treats". I also have bought Michelle's set of 3 exercise DVDs (they haven't arrived in the post yet though), Polar heart rate monitors for hubby and I, an aerobic step & some dumb bells. We're both pumped & ready to get on this 100%.
One of the tasks set is to write down my commitment, and here it is....
I am making the commitment today to STICK with this 12wbt program. I am going to stay off the booze for the duration, limit my food intake to 1200 calories & exercise like a Trojan. I am making the commitment that I WILL lose 20kgs in 12 weeks & I am going to look & feel fantastic, and be on my way to a fit & healthy life.
I cannot wait. I am so excited to get this thing started! BRING IT ON!!!

>
First off welcome!!! And secondly yes the program works!!! I have seen so many transformations from last round from the 30+ crew, I fell off the wagon half way through last round but am really ready to go hard this round. The pre seasons tasks are the key which is why I didnt complete the first round. No more 120+ kilos for me ever again :)
ReplyDelete