Thursday, May 03, 2012

On My Way...

A loss of 1.1kgs today.  Whoop whoop!  To be honest, I was genuinely surprised.  It's only been a few days that I have been back on track, but I guess I am lucky my good days have outweighed the bad days.
Hopefully I can stay in this "zone".  I seem to have been in & out of the zone frequently over the last 14 months, so I just have to keep taking it one day at a time, and string lots of good days & good losses together until it becomes second nature again for me to be living every day as a Weight Watcher.

It was raining yesterday & I had the hands of my two boys as we ran across the road after kinder & my 4yo commented "You can't run".  I had just run (well, as best as I could with my bad ankle) but I asked him what he meant by that & he replied "You have to lose weight before you can run".  Talk about a comment taking me completely by surprise!!  I asked him where he had heard that, and he commented "I just thought of it now myself".   Just goes to show, as I commented in my last post, that I need to be a role model to my kids, and if my 4yo is already thinking I need to lose weight, then lose weight I will!!!!

Have been doing a minimum of 30 minutes a day on the xtrainer, and I find if I take a book & read whilst on it, I can keep up a steady pace & not be watching the clock, and the time flies by.  Currently reading the third book in "The Hunger Games" trilogy, and just can't put it down. Dying to see the movie!

Have also been spending a hell of a lot of time this last week decluttering.  The weather in Melbourne has been really cold & wet, so we've been housebound a lot, and to keep myself busy, I've been doing cupboards, rooms, and anywhere I think needs a good clear out.  Have been addicted to a website, which has become one of my favourites lately........  The Organised Housewife.  Would love to have a blog about decluttering & being organised as I am so obsessed about it!!!

Anyway, will keep plodding on.  Drinking water, tracking, and exercising....

Onwards & downwards.....

1 comment:

  1. Honestly .....try cardiocoach.com for a workout to music that in interval training.....it is fantastic and the time really does fly by ....honest it does..

    ReplyDelete