- I liked to catch my reflection every now & then, as it would give me a shock to see how much weight I had lost, and how far I had come.
- I liked to dress nicely & buy new clothes, and took more time with my appearance, something I don't bother with when I am bigger.
- I liked my husband to show me affection & intimacy, but now I feel embarrassed & disgusted at the weight I have gained.
- I was spurred on by all the comments of friends and acquaintances about how great I looked, & how fantastic I was doing. I remember EVERY single comment people gave me, and I want that feeling back again.
- I loved the conversations I had with the kids about health & fitness, and how my son (who was 10 at the time) gave me a magnet that he had made on Mothers' Day, with words to describe me. One of them was the word "FIT". I want my kids to think of me as fit & healthy, and I want to be a role model for them, especially my daughter.
I don't want to feel embarrassed anymore. Embarrassed because I am so fat, and embarrassed in front of all those people who saw me lose the weight, and have now seen me gain it again.
23 weeks til we go to Bali. I am taking things one day at a time, but I must admit, I would LOVE to drop 20kgs in that time. It's realistic. I can do it, but will focus on just getting through today, and then getting through tomorrow...
23 weeks til we go to Bali. I am taking things one day at a time, but I must admit, I would LOVE to drop 20kgs in that time. It's realistic. I can do it, but will focus on just getting through today, and then getting through tomorrow...
I've been gathering inspiring slogans whenever I see them. Good visual reminders!!!

>





No comments:
Post a Comment