Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Massive Pig Out!

Let's just say that I absolutely lost the plot on Sunday! Don't know how else to phrase it or explain it, but I just wanted to eat everything and anything I could get my hands on! Lots of wine was consumed, as were potato chips, chocolate (massive blocks of it, mind you!), ice cream, and anything else that was in sight!!! And although I look back on it now & think "what the hell was I thinking?", I thoroughly enjoyed it, and think I needed it. It was nice to let my hair down & be absolutely & utterly naughty!!!
However, Monday morning I had gained over 2kgs! I have never worked my arse off like I have the last 2 days. Got on that bloody xtrainer until my legs started cramping on Monday night - managed 100 minutes on it though (and to think back to those days when I struggled to do 3 minutes!!!). Tuesday did an hour, and yesterday 75min, and today I am absolutely over the moon & stoked to report I had a loss of 100gms!!! I just can't believe it! I was totally prepared for a gain, and really deserved one, but it just shows how my hard work the last 3 days has paid off! Totally amazing! And definitely not something I will be repeating in a hurry!
Anyway, it's been a busy week with the kids sick (now better), ballet concerts (last night & tonight) for Owen & Paige, and the last day of school for the 2 big kids today! YAY for the school holidays - LOVE having my babies home!!!

Onwards & downwards.....

2 comments:

  1. I love having all my babies home too.......hate school days........

    I can't believe how long you were on the for.... I hate that thing can't even do 1 min.....really hurts my knees don't now why....


    I am in awe of u....great loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quiet ...all ok??

    ReplyDelete