Gosh, that seems like a lot, doesn't it? Well, really it doesn't to me! I had 67+kgs to lose when I started on this WW journey, and now I have whittled it down to 41kgs! It's bloody amazing, and I just know with all my heart & soul that I will reach my goal.
A loss of 700gms this week brings me to the weight of 106kgs. I so desperately wanted to be under 100kgs by the New Year, but now know this isn't going to happen. Maybe I will reach that goal on my home scales, as I weighed in at 104.8kgs this morning - I suppose I could possibly reach that goal for myself. Would also be nice to reach the 30kgs lost goal - only 3.3kgs to lose, which is VERY possible. Think I might go for that.
But of course, it is the Silly Season. So, there will be many nights of eating out & drinking lots. Could be difficult, but it is all just part of my life, and if I don't reach those goals I have set, I know I will get there after Christmas & the holidays. My life will not end! I'll get there eventually!
Yesterday we got our new xtrainer! The old one (only a year old, mind you) kept squeaking, and the technician could just not fix it, so they got us a brand spanking new one. The old one was like an old Datsun, the new one is like a brand new Porsche! Just devine & so smoooth & QUIET! Just in love with it! Funny how I used to read my WW magazines & see how many have written they are addicted to exercise & love it. I used to think "what a load of shit!". But I am over the moon to say, I lurvvvvveeee it! Mind you, I don't love every exercise, in fact, I don't like most exercise, but I do love my xtrainer! It's hard work, but it doesn't impact much on my ankle, and I actually enjoy it!!! Wonders never cease!
Anyway, back to my loss this week of 700gms. I had expected a bigger loss, because I really had worked my bum off this week! I do have TTOM so that may contribute to not such a big loss. But the other thing is, why am I ALWAYS disappointed in my losses? Doesn't matter how much I lose (even if it is 2kgs+), I always think I could have done better. I just don't know how to change my way of thinking to "great loss", "fantastic effort", from "you could have done better" or "your loss should have been bigger". Something I am definitely going to have to work on!
Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease has hit our household, with both the little boys affected by it. Hoping the big ones have already been exposed to it when they were little & it passes them by! I am just so exhausted with looking after sick & grumpy kids!
Onwards & downwards................

>
So so close to 30 kg bet u can taste it
ReplyDeleteHoping you lose big this week