A loss of 700gms this week. Bloody devastated! I worked my arse off this week to lose over a kilo & get to my 20kgs goal. I didn't even have a bloody drink on my Birthday!!! Any other time I am sure I would be happy with this loss, but this week it just falls flat!
Anyway, off to our caravan for 2 weeks from Saturday. I have 2 weeks worth of trackers printed out to take with me, and I am going to try & make it to a WW meeting, although it is really not close by to where we are staying - will see how I go anyway.
Going to exercise a lot to counteract all the drinking I will be doing. One of our friends who is coming away is also on WW, so we will be able to keep each other in line!
Only 400gms to go to reach this 20kgs goal!!
Onwards & downwards....

>
Ok.....last night, u wrote u went over ur points I think u will find that it was a temporary gain...this can happen even when u save all points if u eat them then night or two before WI it can show a false gain......chin up!!!!!! Look how far u have come..if u hadn't pushed urself and got back on the wagon then u would/could be 20kg heavier
ReplyDeleteI AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
You have gone quiet.....need I worry????
ReplyDelete