Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Points for This Week

Thursday - 67.5pts + 4 Bonus exercise pts Naughty Thursday got a bit out of control thanks to some wines & 15.5pt chocolate freckle from a local chocolate shop! If only I had of worked out the points before I ate it & not after!
Friday - 28.5pts Too tired today for any exercise, but managed to stay under points.
Saturday - 46.5pts + 4 Bonus exercise pts Over in points thanks to 2 bottles of wine at my school reunion. Got talked into getting a lift & drinking - just like peer group pressure back at school!! haha!
Sunday - 33pts + 8.5 Bonus exercise pts Bloody chocolate freckle again - but only had a 3pt portion, which still put me over my points. Thank heavens for exercise!
Monday - 29.5pts + 12.5 Bonus exercise pts Desperately trying to claw back those points!!!
Tuesday - 28pts + 12.5 Bonus exercise pts Pizza night tonight, but still under points, and exercising like a trojan! Only a little bit over in points for the week now, so hoping I can make that up tomorrow & avoid a gain on Thursday (fingers crossed!)!!
Wednesday - 28.5pts + 12.5 Bonus Exercise Pts I have now made up all the points I went over on the weekend & have 2.5pts saved for the week. TTOM arrived this morning, so I am hoping that doesn't contribute to a gain tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Choc freckles yum!.....oh heck choc love the evil. Stuff......was starting to worry bout u no posting......looking forward to see ur results

    ReplyDelete