Feeling really motivated & on the ball today! Have planned my food for the day, and will not stray at all. Have been repeating to myself all day that I only need food to fuel this body of mine, and it is time I started taking care of this "vessel" - especially for the sake of my ankle. The pain is not going to improve unless I lose weight to ease the burden on it.
Had a discussion with the hubby last night, about how one day soon the kids are going to be embarrassed when I come to school activities. I don't want to be the fattest mum there, and I dread the day that one of the kids asks me not to attend something!
It's definitely time!
Anyway, off to jump onto the eliptical trainer whilst Aidan is napping!
Looking forward to an amazing loss this week!
Onwards & downwards!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment