Thursday, February 18, 2010

3.1kgs Whooooo Hooooo!!

Fantastic loss of 3.1kgs this week! I am absolutely stoked! Looks like all my hard work paid off!!! Just gotta keep it up!
So, my next 2 goals were achieved - under 120kgs (again!), and 10% body weight lost (yet, again!!). My next few goals are 15kgs lost, 20kgs lost & under 110kgs. I'm on a mission!!!!
Had a beautiful dinner out last night with 4 of my girlfriends. The yummy green curry looked superb (and yes, I had to have a taste!), but I was a good girl & had a grilled calamari salad for entree, and stir fried beef & vegies for my main meal. Both were yummy, but the calamari was definitely the best calamari I have ever tasted - it just melted in my mouth!! So nice to be able to eat out & make good food choices!!!
Anyway, this week I want to continue what I am doing, but closely monitor my wine intake on the weekend - I really want to stay within my points!!
Onwards & downwards......

1 comment:

  1. Far out girlfriend.....You rock

    What a awesome loss

    Keep it up you will be under 120 in no time

    ReplyDelete