Friday, January 22, 2010

New Year, New Start, New Goals

Thanks to Shelley who posted a comment on my last blog entry. She simply posted "Where are you?". Those 3 simple words gave me a lightbulb moment & the kick in the bum I needed to get my head back into it!
9 or so weeks away from WW, and 5kgs gained...... eeeekkkk!! That's what happens when you are on holiday and not watching what you are eating & drinking!!! We had a lovely Christmas, although we did have major issues with my Mother In Law, which put a dampener on things!
Anyhow, eating & drinking (which then leads to more eating) have been out of control of late - my silly season has just continued well & truly for too long!!
Things have been crazy & emotional with the older two kids starting at a new school. The last couple of years we kept them at the school in our old suburb, which meant an hour long round trip in the afternoons to pick them up & bring them home (hubby did the morning run on his way to work). But by the end of last year, I was fed up with it, so got them in a local Catholic school 3 minutes drive away. Callum has settled really well into Grade 3, but Paige is not so comfortable in Grade 2, and it's breaking my heart. I know things will get better with time, but it is a struggle at the moment emotionally.
Aidan has finally started walking, and is just so damn cute, although his high pitched squealing is absolutely doing our heads in. Owen is just adorable and growing bigger & cheekier each day!
Okay, back to weight loss. I weighed in at my meeting this morning to a hefty 121.9kgs. And I am OVER IT! I have got to get this bloody weight off once & for all! We've decided to go back to Club Med in Malaysia in October (we just can't help ourselves - it was the BEST holiday ever!!!), so I will set myself a nice goal for that trip!
Just re-reading my blog & I can see that hubby and I set ourselves a challenge back in December of 20kgs in 30 weeks. Well, I think that lasted for a week! Will have to do up a new spreadsheet & stick it on the fridge. I am so determined to do this!!!
Sooo, my goals for this week are:

  1. Track
  2. Water, water, water
  3. Exercise daily
  4. Get off the bloody wine!!!!

Tune in next week for a great loss! I am GOING TO DO IT! It's my time now!!!

Onwards & downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment