- Track - I have tracked every morsel that has been consumed! Even if I tasted something, or nibbled on something, I have tracked it! Even when I ate well over my daily points, I tracked it!
- Water, water, water - I have been trying to get into the habit of taking my water bottle with me everywhere, and now I miss it if it is not with me!
- Exercise daily - Have been building up my stamina on the xtrainer each day. I began last week with only being able to do a 3min stint at a time, and I pleased that I have just jumped off the xtrainer a couple of minutes ago, and have done 12mins in one stint! I can't wait until I can build it up to 30mins in one hit, instead of having to do little bits throughout the day!! Didn't exercise on Sunday as we had a huge walk around the Zoo, and I don't think my ankle would have been able to withstand it!
- Get off the bloody wine!!! - My biggest struggle this week without a doubt. Succumbed over the weekend (which is where I blew my points), but have not had a drop of it during the week, which is amazing. Nothing is better than sitting down with a nice cold white wine once all the kids are in bed!
I must say I am noticing that I moving a lot more now that I have to be dressed & ready to take the kids to school by 8.30am. When hubby did the morning school drop off the last few years, I would sometimes still be in my PJs at midday!!! Now I am up & at 'em, and just feel so much more energised. And I get so much more done during the day! It's brilliant!!!!Have dinner out tonight with some girlfriends at a local Thai restaurant. Will be steering away from any rice or heavy dishes!Will report in with tomorrow's weigh in - fingers crossed for a great result!
Onwards & downwards......

>
Careful of salt tonight too..
ReplyDeleteYou are in the zone....can't wait for weigh in day
www.tranquilityroad.com