Whoops, didn't even realise I forgot to post last week, silly me!! Last week I had a gain of 200g, which I was so happy with. I totally pigged out all Cup Day, and basically just ate for the sake of eating, which was something I was disappointed in myself about. But Wednesday I was good as gold, which is why I think I had only a small gain.
This last week I have been fantastic. I have even started exercising every day again on the treadmill. I am taking it easy, and slowly getting back into it, by doing 3 x 10 min stints at 4.8kph. I have been checking my weight every morning before my shower, and it has been showing a brilliant loss....... until THIS morning. Last night we had Burritos for dinner. I always try & have a light dinner the day before weigh in, and I know that Mexican always makes me weigh heavier the next morning, so I am disappointed I gave in to the kids who wanted Burritos last night. At weigh in today I lost 800g, and was so bitterly disappointed. I really wanted to get under 110kgs today. My lowest weight last year on WW was 110.2kgs, and I just wanted to break through that barrier and get to my next goal (of being under 110kgs).
It just goes to prove how a battle with weight is psychological - I was driving home from my meeting and planned that I would stop at the Supermarket to buy a family size block of Cadbury Fruit'n'Nut, and I would sit in the car & scoff the lot before picking up my daughter from Kinder. Fortunately, I instead stopped at a cafe with bubs, had a lovely skinny latte & a vegetarian roll instead. I didn't pick a low fat option as I think I needed to give myself a little treat, but it did make me feel better, and was a much better option than a full size block of chocolate.
So, although I am still feeling down, I know this will pass. 7 weeks until Christmas, and that's at least 5kgs I could lose before then! I can do it!!!
Onwards & downwards......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment