I am extremely happy to report a loss of 1.2kgs this week. I got myself back on track, resisted any temptation the hubby threw up at me, and without exercise I managed to crack my 10kg goal & receive my little star on my bookmark. I am over the moon. The official total since starting WW in April last year is 20.6kgs, so I am nearly back to the weight I was in November last year (which was my lightest on WW), when I was about 6 weeks pregnant.After the horrible week last week, I was very disheartened with myself and thought there was no way of achieving my 20 week Christmas goal of reaching 100kgs, but I am happy to report I am only 300 grams off target!! YAY!!
I have just recovered from the flu, although I am still a bit stuffed up & phlegmy. And can you believe it is now only 5 sleeps now until my ankle surgery? Unfortunately I have started to loose sleep over it. I am just panicked at what an inconvenience it is going to be with me on crutches, and little things like how am I going to get Owen from his cot to the lounge room whilst trying to hop & hold a crutch in each arm? ARRGGHHH just don't want to think about it!!!
Speaking of my darling 15 week old baby, he is just a delight! We are very fortunate to have such a happy smiley & adorable little man in our family. Yes, we are all still besotted by him!!
Anyways, I am happy that I have been able to still have a loss even though I can't get on my beloved treadmill because my "good" foot is still sore & the physio still wants me to rest it. It will be a big test this week when I am in hospital, and then when I come home I will want "comfort" food (and probably lots of wine!!!). I will TRY and be strong!
Onwards & downwards, and here's to a new ankle with less metal in it!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment