Had a good loss of 800 grams this week. Extremely happy that I am only 900g away from my 10kg goal (which will be over 20kgs in total since starting WW in April 2006).
I have really battled this week to stay on track. I think I am just so exhausted and it would be easier to fall back into old habits, so I've really had to work at it. However, the results are proof in the pudding what exercise and a bit of will power can do!!
Not much else to report, except I desperately need SLEEP!!! And hopefully next week I will be celebrating receiving that extra star on my WW bookmark to show 10kgs gone.
Onwards and Downwards.....

>
Well done Julie - look forward to seeing what next weeks weigh in will bring for you.
ReplyDeleteHope you've been getting some of that much needed sleep. I'll have my fingers crossed for you to hit that 10kg mark this week!
ReplyDeletewell done on your loss this week, i found u via other blogs and you are doing so well! :)
ReplyDeletetiny d xx