The last day of week one & it's been a huge success. I think I'm in "the zone". I've been on the xtrainer every day, and have increased my time from 20mins to 30mins. Can't believe I used to do 60-90 minutes without struggling, and this week I have nearly died doing 30mins!!! Very sad to think I've let my fitness slip that much!
The Biggest Loser Series has just started here. Great motivation to see these people exercising & allowing to be seen in their undies & bras for all the world to see. Not to mention, great motivation seeing those bodies of the trainers!!
No weigh in for me tomorrow unfortunately. As it's Australia Day public holiday, there is no meeting. Can't wait to see my results on the scales next week after 2 weeks of trying my best!!!
Onwards & downwards.....

>
No comments:
Post a Comment