Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 1 Done & Dusted!

Day 1 down & a success!  Didn't even eat all my daily allowance of points, and I really feel like I am in the right headspace at the moment.  Managed 20 minutes on the xtrainer last night, and it nearly bloody killed me!  How did I let myself get so unfit & gain so much weight?  If only I was one of those people who lost weight when stressed & depressed!!!!  Can't wait until I can manage an hour on the xtrainer again & not find it a huge struggle!

My lunches yesterday & today were so yummy, I had to take pics of them!

Yesterday's scrambled eggs on lettuce, topped with asparagus, cottage cheese & Sweet Chilli Sauce...


Today's pita wrap with ham, fat free natural yoghurt, tomato, cucumber, lettuce & beetroot!  YUMMO!


Our PC blew up over Christmas, so we splurged this week & bought ourselves a beautiful new iMac desktop.  Quite different to a PC, so it is taking a little while to get used to it, but I think we will love it eventually.  Just such a lovely streamlined machine.

1 comment:

  1. scrambled egg looks intresting may have to try it

    ReplyDelete